- The global digital transformation is driving explosive and sustained growth in demand for infrastructure. Join a top tier platform in the commercial real estate industry’s most dynamic and best-performing sector (Digital Infrastructure)
- Develop a proprietary pipeline in an exclusive territory and get real deal experience in your first six months on the job
The origination team (POD) structure offers a collaborative, fast-paced, competitive, and fun environment for both aspiring and seasoned deal makers. Our wireless real estate team focuses on a high volume of opportunities to acquire digital infrastructure properties across the United States that support cell towers and other forms of digital infrastructure from a wide variety of real estate owners.
The ideal candidate will have experience in inside sales and acquisitions to join its wireless real estate division located in the heart of Midtown San Diego, Ca.
The right candidate will be able to:
- Originate, manage and forecast a proprietary acquisition pipeline
- Negotiate deal terms under corporate guidelines
- Act as point of contact and collaborate with the deal team to complete due diligence and close transactions
- Follow and exceed corporate standards and key performance metrics
New hires receive four weeks of formal classroom training prior to joining a 3-5 member originations team led by a dedicated Vice President of Acquisitions. Team members are assigned an exclusive territory, which includes access to the firm’s proprietary database of target opportunities.
- 2-5 years experience in inside sales or deal origination with a high velocity of canvassing activity
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a sales organization
- Experience in digital infrastructure, commercial real estate, financial services, and or mortgage banking industries is preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Superior written and dynamic verbal communication skills – strong desire to engage with prospects
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently
- Proven closing ability, high achiever who enjoys competition and demonstrates the consistent intensity
- Working knowledge of financial principles including (Time Value of Money, Risk/Reward, Market Pricing Dynamics, and Standard Ethics preferred)
- Proficient in using sales automation tools (Salesforce) and Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
What We Offer: Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay and compensation plans including salary, commissions, bonus, and benefits
- Top producers earn $150K+ with an average annual income of $100K+
- Leadership opportunities for individuals who excel
- Excellent health care (Medical, Dental, & Vision) and paid vacation benefits
TowerPoint is a telecommunications infrastructure and real estate investment company operating throughout North America. Our growing portfolio of communications towers and rooftops offer wireless service providers a diverse array of deployment options for 4G and 5G technologies across a nationwide geography. TowerPoint is the industry’s longest standing cell tower lease acquisition company and continue to be a leading provider of capital and liquidity to cell tower site owners across the United States. TowerPoint’s Infrastructure Division acquires, owns, operates and develops wireless communications towers. The company’s leadership possesses over 60 years of combined experience, having directly invested over $1 billion in wireless communications infrastructure and real estate assets, and advised on over $5 billion in related transactions. TowerPoint’s company headquarters are located in Atlanta, Georgia, with a west coast division in San Diego, California.